Terms & Conditions – Updated on 24th May 2018
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”,) are between you (the “User”, “you” or “your”) and ALRCD Services LTD (“ALRCD Services LTD”, “we”, “us” or “our”). This website (the “Website”) is operated and owned by ALRCD Services LTD.
ALRCD Services LTD (“ALRCD Services LTD”, “we”, “us”) – is a legal entity registered under the law of England and Wales with its registered number: 07635912. Our address is 5 Edgar Close, Swalecliffe, Whitstable, Canterbury, Kent, CT5 2SA, United Kingdom.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using this Website as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using any part of this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of this Website. If you do not agree to all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions you may not access or use this Website or any of the services, products provided by this Website (“Services”).
ALRCD Services LTD reserves the right to update, amend or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to this Website. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Please be informed that by continued use of this Website you will be bound by any further revision of these Terms and Conditions as published on this Website. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions every time you access or use this Website.
This Website may only be used by natural persons, companies or other legal entities who have the legal capacity to enter into legally binding contracts under the law applicable in their country of residence. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are of legal age in your state or country of residence. You may not use this Website and/or any of our products and services provided by this Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (a) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or that you are of legal age in your state or country of residence, (b) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Website, and (c) that your registration and your use of the Website are in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Website on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on behalf of such organization.
We may provide you the possibility to become our premium member which will allow you to use certain additional features of this Website or Services i.e. access to “premium members” forum. The access to premium members forum as well as to another additional features is provided to you “as is” and “as available” and may be terminated by us at any time in case of your violation of these Terms and Conditions. We also may terminate your account or you use of this Website and/or Services at any time without notice for you violation of these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be responsible for any refund of any payments which you have paid for our Services in case of your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2 While using this Website or any of Services you may be required to have internet connection. We shall not be responsible for any charges from your internet, data or service providers or for your use of computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device which may be necessary for you in order to access and/or use of this Website or Services.
If you do not want to use your premium membership anymore you can cancel it at any time by means of execution of instructions specified in the email from the payment gateways used by us (usually PayPal® or Stripe®), if you have any difficulty doing such actions you can contact and we will cancel the payment for you.
You may be subject to receive a partial or full refund for the payment you made for the “premium membership” as long as you make the request within fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of purchase. Our “premium memberships” are not eligible for a refund due to their “one day” lifespan; essentially classed as “perishable goods” so any refunds made are done so out of good faith.
If you have questions regards termination of your premium membership please feel free to contact us by virtue of contact details specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you cancel your “premium membership” or request a refund for your “premium membership” you void any future requests and will not be eligible for a refund under normal circumstances as you are fully aware and familiar with the services offered. You will not be eligible for a refund if your subscription is purchased to coincide with major racing events due to the increased value that our services have during these periods.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS
ALRCD Services LTD may provide information about or links to third party websites or services on this Website or may run third party advertisements or promotions on this Website. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or promotions. All the information presented on this Website or Services are provided by ALRCD Services LTD to you without any warranties or guarantees. Any warranties or guarantees may be implied only by law and to extend permitted by law. In particular, ALRCD Services LTD does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, performance of completeness and/or suitability of any information, services and/or products provided by us to you through this Website.
We will use our best efforts to ensure you that any information placed on this Website is obtained from the resources which are likely to be reliable. ALRCD Services LTD has no obligation to update any information on this Website and does not guarantee either completeness or accuracy of such information. ALRCD Services LTD shall not be responsible for any use or interpretation of such information. None of the information constitutes legal, financial or investment advice.
All the information placed on this Website is provided exclusively for your guidance and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Your use of any information presented on this Website, or this Website or any of Services is solely at your own risk.
This Website may contain some kind of historical information. Historical information is not necessarily current or accurate and is provided for your reference only.
1 At the time when we provide information as “live” we always aim to provide you the information as accurate and fast as possible, however we are not responsible for inaccurate and delayed information. We also shall not be responsible for any use or interpretation of such information. The information is provided for your reference only and you always use the information at your own risk.
By using the Website or any of our Services provided by this Website you agree not to:
- use the Website or Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
- post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of this Website, including by (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof;
- interfere with the operation of this Website or any user’s enjoyment of this Website, including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (b) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Website, or (c) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Website accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer any materials of this Website or Services;
- violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any third parties;
- harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- submit false or misleading information;
- upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website or Services or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of this Website or Service at any time without refund due to you performing any of the prohibited uses and/or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Availability of this Website and/or Services as well as prices for such Services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the operation of this Website or availability of the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of this Website or Services.
We may provide you with access to optional third-party tools (“third party tools”, “optional tools”) over which we neither monitor nor have any control. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such optional tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional tools. Any your use of optional tools offered through this Website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you have read, understood and accepted the terms on which optional tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s) before using them.
Certain content, products, and services available through this Website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any third party content or its accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to such third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
Any communications or materials of any kind that you e-mail, physically mail, telephone or otherwise transmit through the Website, including your comments, feedbacks, other information, questions or suggestions (“User Communications”) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
ALRCD Services LTD reserves the right and may use User Communications in any way and on its sole discretion either on the Website or elsewhere with no liability or obligation to you.
ALRCD Services LTD may monitor any User Communications for the security purposes. We shall not be responsible for any costs, damages, expenses or any other liabilities incurred as a result of its monitoring activities.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove any User Communications that we determine unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or such that violates these Terms and Conditions or any third party rights.
You agree that your comments or any other communication shall not violate any right of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights). You also agree that your comments shall not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of this Website or related Services. You agree that you shall not use false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or any third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility for any comments posted by you or any third-party on this Website.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to any information presented on this Website (including without limitation product descriptions, pricing, promotions or offers). We reserve the right but have no obligation to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to amend or update information if any information on this Website at any time without prior notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of this Website or Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of this Website or Services will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove any Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk.
ALRCD Services LTD or its affiliated persons shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of this Website or any of the Services. Where some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
This Website is not intended to provide professional investment, financial or other advice and is for informational purposes only. Information on the Website should never be used as a substitute for professional advice. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ALRCD Services LTD and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the “ALRCD Services LTD Entities”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ and accounting fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to, use of or alleged use of the Website; (b) your violation of the Terms and Conditions or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (d) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use this Website or any of Services. You also may terminate these Terms and Conditions by ceasing your use of this Website.
In cases when we know you have failed or we have grounds to consider you have failed, or we suspect that you have failed to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate your use of this Website or Services at any time without notice.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver from such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Website an any of Services and supersede any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether verbal or written between you and us (including without limitation any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any disputes relating to the creation, the execution and the suspension of the contractual obligations between the parties that cannot reach an amicable settlement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of England.
All materials published on this Website are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of ALRCD Services LTD.
In the event you believe that any content posted on this Website infringes your copyright or other intellectual-property rights, please contact us at any time via live chat or our contact form.
∞ Unlimited back to as far back as the public WebRatings go back to 2+ years, historic data is is to our best knowledge accurate, you should be aware that this data could potentially be incorrect/inaccurate due to scenarios such as long running investigations.
‡ Calculated based on the average monthly cost over a 12 month period.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions feel free to contact us at any time via live chat or our contact form.
You may also contact us via mail at ALRCD Services LTD, 5 Edgar Close, Swalecliffe, Whitstable Canterbury, Kent, CT5 2SA, United Kingdom
This website (the “Website”) is operated and owned by “ALRCD Services LTD” (“ALRCD Services LTD”, “we”, “us” or “our”). ALRCD Services LTD and its affiliates are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We have been making our best efforts in order to comply with European General Data Protection Regulation (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”) as well other with other relevant EU data protection rules.
To be more specific, this Website is compliant with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not intentionally collect data relating to children.
This Website may include links to third-party websites, applications or plug-ins. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
ALRCD Services LTD (“ALRCD Services LTD”, “we”, “us”) – is a legal entity registered under the law of England and Wales with its registered number: 07635912. Our address is 5 Edgar Close, Swalecliffe, Whitstable, Canterbury, Kent, CT5 2SA, United Kingdom.
We act as Data Controller in respect of your personal data that we process. If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your data, please contact us via live chat or our contact form.
When using this Website or during the registration process on this Website and when you subsequently use your account, you may be requested to submit specific personal data including but not limited to:
- your first and last name,
- date of birth,
- credit card or other payment data,
- home or another physical address,
- e-mail address,
- phone/mobile number,
- other contact data,
- your unique user name and password combination for your account.
Once you have created an account and have become our customer, additional information is processed on an on-going basis. Please be informed that we may also collect:
- a record of all internet communications and details of your visits to our Website;
- technical information relating to how you use our products, such as the type of device you are using and the browser you are using to access our Website;
- payment information and details of transactions you carry out through this Website;
- communications with us or our employees, for examples, calls, emails, and messages sent through the live chat service;
- information regarding your location, including IP address and traffic information;
- any additional information you submit through the website for example on forums, chat rooms, comment sections or in response to quizzes and questionnaires;
- sometimes we may also request photo ID, proof of address, transaction ID for payments;
- your ID in social networks.
To protect both you and us, we may Services which are provided by third parties to help us decide whether to accept transactions from you by assessing your method of payment, and the devices you use to visit our Website.
Every time when we are processing your personal data we are governed by following principles:
- personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you;
- personal data is collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is always adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data for a number of different purposes. For each purpose we must have a legal ground for such processing.
Generally such legal grounds are as follows:
- you have given us explicit consent to the processing of your personal data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in cases you requested us to process your prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligation to which we are the subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority laid upon us as controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by third party.
What do we mean when we say “Legitimate interest” and “Performance of Contract”?
Legitimate Interest shall mean our interest as a business in conducting and managing. We hereby confirm that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Performance of contract means processing of your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
We use your personal data in order to provide you with best experience and to ensure we meet applicable regulatory and legal requirements and obligations.
For example, we generally process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Creating your account and providing you with full range of our services.
We use your personal data such as your name, date of birth, email address to help you to set up your account on this Website and, if necessary, to contact you via your registered contact information in connection with the management and operation of your account.
We also use your personal data such as your device type, location and browser preferences to manage your account. We want to ensure that you can use the best version of this Website or any of Services on your device and are authorised for such use in your current location.
- To ensure that our Website functions correctly or to identify any technical issues.
Since we always want to provide our users with the best experience, our use of your personal data may help us to conduct internal research and development, to diagnose technical system issues or to test our Services or make relevant improvement.
- To ensure you legal age and gamble responsibly.
According to our legal obligations we are committed to ensure your legal age and gamble responsibly. It helps us to provide you with a safe environment to gamble and to monitor you for potential at-risk behaviour. Also this includes the identification and verification of individuals under anti-money laundering legislation, ensuring customers are over 18 and to comply with responsible gambling rules and initiatives. In order to verify your legal age we may disclose such information to approved third parties with many safeguards in place.
- Legal and regulatory obligations.
According to law we are required to process and retain your personal data including but not limited to your name, account number, date of birth and location to prevent fraudulent activity, to detect and/or investigate crimes, and to ensure responsible gambling.
Dependent on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you different marketing materials such as information about brands, products, services, prizes, special offers, etc.
You can choose not to receive marketing materials at any time by managing your marketing preferences in your account or by contacting us directly.
In order to comply with our legal obligations we use various policies and procedures designed to detect and prevent criminal activity. This includes fraud detection and anti-money laundering programme (AML). We carry out this processing to comply with our legal obligations.
- Processing your online financial and wagering transactions.
We may use your personal data such as your account details, payment type(s), transaction id for security measures and for our regulatory reporting.
- Profiling and your preferences.
We may create new data about you by processing your data including but not limited to your behaviour, interests, location and age to develop new features and improve functionality of this Website or Services. In addition to that, we may research your preferences to develop new features, functionality, products and services. Besides that profiling falls under the scope of our legal interests since we execute profiling of your personal data in order to meet applicable legal requirements with regards to anti-money laundering, age verification, prevention of fraud, sports integrity and responsible gambling.
In course of implementation of our legitimate interest and legal obligations we may review your customer profile and your betting data for the purposes of enforcing our terms of service and managing our financial liabilities and risk on events and markets.
We may disclose your personal data if such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Some of our external third parties may be based outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) which means that the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU or EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EU and EEA, we ensure that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- we will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in the EU;
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the EU and the USA.
If there is neither adequacy decision nor appropriate safeguards implemented we still may transfer your personal data out of the EU or EEA due to following justifications:
- we have been informed you about the possible risks of transfers of your personal data and you has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer of your personal data out of the EU or EEA;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between you and us or if you requested us to perform any pre-contractual measures;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded between us and other natural or legal person for your benefit;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the transfer is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or interests of other persons in cases where you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
In the event of the sale of our business, or other business event, which results in us having to transfer your personal data to a third party, you will be notified via email, or notice posted on our website, to explain the identity of the new data controller and your options regarding your personal data.
This Website may contain links to and from the Websites of third party organisations. Please note that these Websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any personal data to any third party organisations.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ALRCD Services LTD is incorporated in the UK and in most cases your data is stored within the EEA on our servers. However, we also work with third parties and eventually your personal data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA.
We ensure there are appropriate contractual controls over any third party that helps us process your data, which ensuring that your rights are upheld and your data is secure.
We store your data for as long as you are an active customer with us. Once you are no longer our customer, we will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary to comply our legal obligations in your jurisdiction, such those imposed by tax, gambling and AML laws.
Please feel free to contact us in case if you want to get more information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside the EU or EEA.
- The right to request access to your personal data. This means that you may request us to send you a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data. This means that you may request any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you to be corrected.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data in order to comply with any relevant applicable laws. Please note that sometimes we may be unable to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to object to processing. You may object to processing of your personal data where you know or have grounds to assume that such processing impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also you have the right to object processing at any time where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We may demonstrate that we are processing your data due to legitimate grounds which in certain circumstances override your rights and freedoms.
- The right to request restriction of processing of personal data. You may request us to suspend the processing when you want us to make the processed data accurate; or the processing of data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; or if you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third parties. It means that upon your request we will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to data which are processed by automated means and only in cases where you provided us with the relevant explicit consent to such processing or processing is used in course of performance of contract.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We will keep your personal data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes the personal data was collected for, including without limitation the purposes of compliance with any relevant reporting, accounting or legal requirements.
When determining how long your personal data will be kept with us, we consider following factors: nature, sensitivity of the personal data and its amount; the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data; the purposes for which we collected your personal data and process it; applicable legal requirements.
Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes, we may contact you at least every month to ensure you are pleased to continue receiving our marketing communications. You may require us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or object to such processing at any time by managing your marketing preferences in your account or by contacting us directly.
In some circumstances we may anonymise and/or pseudonymize your personal data for statistical research purposes. In such cases your personal data will not be longer associated with you and we may use this it indefinitely without further notice to you.
Sometimes we may need to request specific information from you in order to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this Website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
In the UK, data breaches are to initially be reported to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We will make our best efforts to respond to all your legitimate requests within 1 (one) month. Sometimes it may take us longer than a 1 (one) month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, in particular in the state or country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable Data Protection Law.
However, we would appreciate the possibility to deal with your concerns before you send your complaint to supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You may also contact us via mail at ALRCD Services LTD, 5 Edgar Close, Swalecliffe, Whitstable, Canterbury, Kent, CT5 2SA, United Kingdom
The information gathered is not shared with third parties. You may turn off your cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser.
Cookies may provide recording session information, show us visitor preferences regarding return visits to our Website, help us to manage subscription or private areas on our Website, record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors and deliver user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type and resolution and so forth. None of the information gathered is shared with third parties. These activities are done for the benefit of the Website’s user so that we can provide a better, more effective and enjoyable user experience to all users.
If you wish not to receive cookies, you can disable them on of the toolbar of your browser at any time. However, if you do that, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of this Website.
Disclaimer – Updated on 24th May 2018
The website https://ratingtheraces.com/ (the “Website”) is operated and owned by “ALRCD Services LTD” (“ALRCD Services LTD”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
ALRCD Services LTD does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of this Website or Services provided by this Website (the “Services”) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
ALRCD Services LTD does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or Services will be accurate or reliable.
ALRCD Services LTD may remove any Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you.
You use the Website and any of Services at your sole risk.
ALRCD Services LTD or its affiliated persons shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of this Website or any of the Services. Where some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.The information posted on the Website, including without limitation the spreadsheets, is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ALRCD Services LTD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Certain content, products, and services available through the Website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on the Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
ALRCD Services LTD is not responsible for examining or evaluating any third party content or its accuracy and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
ALRCD Services LTD is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to such third-party.